DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I remember when this was out of this world Inspirational!

Davros007

Reactions

Pre DJI for me... kinda the drone version of the ice-age. For 2010ish this is awesome! This actual video got me hooked with the drone idea. This guy seems to have stuck with it since, some pretty advanced stuff on his site these days.

Last edited:
Reactions: ATW and Chip
Thanks for remembering my early work :). It was a great time. Today, I am however also buying Betaflight flight controllers, and not making them myself anymore. I admire DJI for what they achieved, however, I still fly FPV racing copters only :)

Reactions: Chip and Davros007
Thanks for remembering my early work :). It was a great time. Today, I am however also buying Betaflight flight controllers, and not making them myself anymore. I admire DJI for what they achieved, however, I still fly FPV racing copters only :)
Great music too!
Nice work- congratulations on your dedication: finding a “calling” that you can actually indulge in is a rare thing. Keep it up!

Reactions: Chip
And good to see you on this forum. Interesting eclectic group of people into drones!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt