DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I Think i got ATTACKED today

sir_ian

Reactions
i was up filming and then it looked like something hit me (mouser my mavic) then the camera made some weird gestures and i flew back home right away, looked at Mouser. there was no damage no sign of anything i went back up and all was fine. but have any of you had random camera glitches mid flight ?
or just something weird happen.

ive been trying to pull the flight logs to see if anything happened but i cant seem to find them in a readable format .

i was up filming and then it looked like something hit me (mouser my mavic) then the camera made some weird gestures and i flew back home right away, looked at Mouser. there was no damage no sign of anything i went back up and all was fine. but have any of you had random camera glitches mid flight ?
or just something weird happen.

ive been trying to pull the flight logs to see if anything happened but i cant seem to find them in a readable format .
Sometimes the gimbal goes all goo-goo / gaa-gaaa. It has not happened to me however I have seen many similar posts. Search Results for Query: gimbal resets | DJI Mavic Drone Forum

Reactions: sir_ian
Mid flight gimbal reset. Can't believe this is so common and DJI haven't figured out a fix.

You can find tools to read your flight logs here.

I believe it. I was flying and my Mavic jerked all of a sudden. It never did that on my old DJI Go 4 app that I accidentally upgraded. I wondered if a bird hit my craft but that was not the case.

Reactions: Youser
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james7