DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I think I'm going to go buy one of these.

Welcome Novice.
Hope you enjoy your new Mavic. Make sure you are familiar with the manual and do not try flying indoors until you are well versed with it's controls and functionality. Find a large empty park and start out in Beginner Mode.
So many new owners ruin their UAV (and the wallpaper) by flying inside.
I want to know who still has wallpaper in their house!?!

So, how is your first experience so far? Was waiting.
Is the Mav still intact?
I'm sure your fine or not? Lol,:eek:

Reactions: phneeley
You gotta give the guy props for coming on and creating his handle as "Novice".
It does seem a tad limiting.

Novice, you may have to stay in beginner mode to remain true to your moniker.

Reactions: jackgarner
It does seem a tad limiting.

Novice, you may have to stay in beginner mode to remain true to your moniker.
He's going to have a serious identity crisis when he's ready to turn it off.

To make matters worse, multiple IDs is a banning offense.

Oh, novices...

All is well! I kept it in beginner mode the whole time I was flying. Took it to it's altitude and distance limits. Now, I'm trying to do inverted flight.........:rolleyes::D
Yeah ok, good luck with that. o_O

I want to know who still has wallpaper in their house!?!
Didn't tear up any wall paper but I scratched the headboard on the bed pretty bad plus cracked the right front landing gear. I upgraded to the latest Go 4 app and was only going to hover a couple feet off the ground for a short test, as soon as it left the ground it headed straight for the wall and crashed before I could stop it.

Novice is what I am....BUT, at 53 YO, this thing makes me feel like KID again!:D

Gliding? With the props off? Wouldn't that be HARMFUL to my lovely new drone?:(

You guys are nuttier than the guys on the HARLEY forum.......I like it.......Thumbswayup

Oh yea, the only "picture" I've been able to get so far is a picture of my shoe in the garage..........

Once I figure it out, I'll post a good pic.....:)

Didn't tear up any wall paper but I scratched the headboard on the bed pretty bad plus cracked the right front landing gear. I upgraded to the latest Go 4 app and was only going to hover a couple feet off the ground for a short test, as soon as it left the ground it headed straight for the wall and crashed before I could stop it.
ouch!!!

Reactions: FatherXmas

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98