DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I think I'm going to go buy one of these.

This thread is actually funny. Good group of folks on here. Could have gone either way but everyone decided to have fun.

Good Luck Novice. Can't wait the for "Directors cut" on your shoe Video.

Reactions: TimeIsMine
XXI century, sky is crowded with almost autonomus flying machines invented by humans, who began to loose their basic communication skills.

I fully intend to loose my communication skills upon an unsuspecting and helpless internet, but I hope never to lose my spelling abilities.

People are losing their cuminication ability because they finally understand that no one is really listening anymore hhhhhh

Dont fly indoors even if you are tempted. New threads weekly related to someones Mavic Slamming into a wall or worse.

Remember if you get stressed about a flight the best thing to do is take ones fingers off the controls and ponder the best way out of the situation. That is unless you are flying full speed at an object you want to avoid. Then there is the PAUSE button on the remote that will nearly stop the Mavic Pro dead in its tracks and allow one to figure out the best course of action.

The PAUSE button is especially fun when doing a wide open SPORT MODE run and engaging it.

Keep us posted...

That is unless you are flying full speed at an object you want to avoid. Then there is the PAUSE button on the remote that will nearly stop the Mavic Pro dead in its tracks and allow one to figure out the best course of action.

The PAUSE button is especially fun when doing a wide open SPORT MODE run and engaging it.
I've never tried the pause button
Will it really brake at once?
Or will it tilt backward like when u release the right stick (mode 2, flying forward)

By the way, what happen to novice?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent