DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 I took your advice. (Video improvements)

Nice job Arthur, it was like reading an old book. It would be interesting to see what it looked when it was operational, the only thing I found was a black and white picture.

I revisited my footage from the abandoned Radar Station in Vermont and put together a second video, which is much shorter, and with few new editing techniques/effects I've learned. I think you'll find it much more interesting.

Enjoy!
Hi Arthur,
wow, what an amazing improvement, you really did a very good job on this version. I ike all the effects as the dolly zooms, the mirrorings, especially the one 3.28 it looks fantastic!
And of course I like the perfectly choosen music, compliments????
It was a great pleasure to watch the new version!
cheers Paul

Reactions: Bones311
I revisited my footage from the abandoned Radar Station in Vermont and put together a second video, which is much shorter, and with few new editing techniques/effects I've learned. I think you'll find it much more interesting.

Enjoy!

Very effective use of dolly zoom.

Nice job Arthur, it was like reading an old book. It would be interesting to see what it looked when it was operational, the only thing I found was a black and white picture.
Thank you! I know, I would love to see some old pictures of it too. I imaging military places like that dont have a lot of pictures taken that are accessible to the public.

Hi Arthur,
wow, what an amazing improvement, you really did a very good job on this version. I ike all the effects as the dolly zooms, the mirrorings, especially the one 3.28 it looks fantastic!
And of course I like the perfectly choosen music, compliments????
It was a great pleasure to watch the new version!
cheers Paul
Thanks! I'm really proud of that shot at 3:28. It took quite a few tries to make it come out like that.

Reactions: Gagey52
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000