DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 I used to swim in this pool when I visited my aunt about 20 years ago... // LAST LEWIN / COUNTING - Cinematic Video - DJI Mavic Air 2 4K UHD 60fps

Tell me it wasn’t a private pool at a home! The up keep would have been enormous, and a full time job. Smooth shooting bye the way.
Regards

Reactions: radosnypstrykacz
Looks like it was a nice place at one time. Like the smooth flying and the music.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sad to see it abandoned. Should be children playing there!

What happened to it. No money for up keep?
I guess that would be the main reason, because it is public/city property. Another reason may be that this is a very small city, many young people (including my aunt's children) left to go to work either to bigger cities or even left the country.

Tell me it wasn’t a private pool at a home! The up keep would have been enormous, and a full time job. Smooth shooting bye the way.
Regards
I wish! :D But I got the idea that it would be dope place to make an outdoor club/bar or something like that, the place has the space to do it :) Glad you liked it!

Reactions: Gagey52
Memories we have.
At least it wasn't vandalized.
Sad to see childhood memories deteriorate.
The building inside was a little bit devastated, but I think if someone would have a plan for this place and money to back it up, you could make that place pop again :)

Looks like it was a nice place at one time. Like the smooth flying and the music.
I was around 10 at the time, but from what I recall I had a blast there! I was just a little bit to scared to jump from the platform, which is my only regret right now haha. Thank you for the kind words, appreciate it :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ