DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I want recovery my battery...

Gonmor

Reactions
Hi all,

I sent my Mavic Air to replace with a problem with the IMU after a little fall of a 1 meter.
I used the care refresh but...I am stupid and...I forgot remove the battery from the aircraft...
DJI will send me a new Mavic Air but...without battery.

I have filed a complaint to DJI to try recovery my battery but at the moment is not possible by company policy.

Arggggg, any new idea to try to recovery my battery?

Thanks

Reactions: borzoiboy
Think you’re going to have to file this under ‘a lesson learnt - read the instructions’. DJI clearly state ‘don’t send the battery’, but you did! Filing a complaint for your own mistake??? Get over it and buy a replacement

You could try posting at the official DJI forum, the mods there have contacts with the repair department and might be able to help work something out.

Reactions: Gonmor
Think you’re going to have to file this under ‘a lesson learnt - read the instructions’. DJI clearly state ‘don’t send the battery’, but you did! Filing a complaint for your own mistake??? Get over it and buy a replacement
I read all but last minute I put the battery to remove the mode fcc to ce because I have read that may be not cover the insurance with mode fcc in Europe and later I forget remove it.

Anyway I think that a mistake stupid is not excuse to stolen my battery, they must send me that replace of aircraft and send my battery with it hasn't a extra cost.

Also, your opinion don't help me nothing, and only get angry more ;-)

I read all but last minute I put the battery to remove the mode fcc to ce because I have read that may be not cover the insurance with mode fcc in Europe and later I forget remove it.

Anyway I think that a mistake stupid is not excuse to stolen my battery, they must send me that replace of aircraft and send my battery with it hasn't a extra cost.

Also, your opinion don't help me nothing, and only get angry more ;-)
Guess that’s because you KNOW it’s your own fault! Get over it! DJI owe you nothing

We could get into a "yes they do, no they don't" argument, but I think we'll just leave it at...... 'good luck, let us know how you get on'

At the moment I am having "luck" or may be I am right...

DJI say that will send me the battery finally...

Item Quantity Unit Price(EUR) Total Nett(EUR)
Intelligent Flight Battery (Excluding India, Taiwan, and Russia) 1 65.29 65.29
Freight:
Total Amount: 65.29
Discount: -65.29
DJI Care deduction: 0.00
Sub Total Payment: 0.00
VAT(at 21%): 0.00
Grand Total Payment: 0

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads