DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I went over to the Dark Side!

Reginald E Johnson

Reactions
I went over to the Dark Side the other day! I got a Skydio 2 Drone with everything except a spare Battery! There’s a big learning Curve for this one but most probably the only thing I’ll probably be using it for are Bike Videos or something! I’ll let everyone know how it works out! I’m going to still fly my Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Zoom 2 and my Mini! To the Skies, Guys!

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
It’s nice but I lost interest quick because it really wants to fly by it self. Great company I hope they can grab some market share and make some good money. I use mine for just certain things . Like when we go to the lake, or dog park. It’s good about doing it’s job and not having to mess with it much. It’s a keeper for me

It’s nice but I lost interest quick because it really wants to fly by it self. Great company I hope they can grab some market share and make some good money. I use mine for just certain things . Like when we go to the lake, or dog park. It’s good about doing it’s job and not having to mess with it much. It’s a keeper for me
It’s a keeper for me as well but like I said, I bought everything but a spare Battery! I flew it yesterday but I’ll just use it for special Videos! My original Mavic Pro does most of my Flying anyway!

Reactions: Smalls
I canceled my order. I am waiting for the 3 and any new tech it will come with.
They really seem pretty cool for action shots. They will have a huge corner on the market with their autonomy and changes to the rules, the new rules effecting DJI and China as well as peoples want to buy American. they also have cherry picked talent from the government and Military. I am sure that will be a benefit for them.
How is the video quality. I have seen tons of videos and it just doesn't seem that great. I would love to hear or see some forum video if that is allowed.

I canceled my order. I am waiting for the 3 and any new tech it will come with.
They really seem pretty cool for action shots. They will have a huge corner on the market with their autonomy and changes to the rules, the new rules effecting DJI and China as well as peoples want to buy American. they also have cherry picked talent from the government and Military. I am sure that will be a benefit for them.
How is the video quality. I have seen tons of videos and it just doesn't seem that great. I would love to hear or see some forum video if that is allowed.
I almost cancelled my order as well but since I got it, the Video is about as good as my Mavic Pro 2 Zoom! The Mavics are easier to fly in my Opinion but I’ll hold my judgement when Son tests it out with his Bike Rides this Summer!

Reactions: NG Wildman
K
I almost cancelled my order as well but since I got it, the Video is about as good as my Mavic Pro 2 Zoom! The Mavics are easier to fly in my Opinion but I’ll hold my judgement when Son tests it out with his Bike Rides this Summer!
Kewl. I would be interested to hear how that goes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smorse