DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I wonder what they could be dropping

Having recently bought an osmo pocket, I'm 99% sure this will be the osmo pocket 2.
I am sorry but I found your comment HILLARIOUS! I have been on that side of "great deal" turned out not to be so I feel for you. :)

Having recently bought an osmo pocket, I'm 99% sure this will be the osmo pocket 2.

That's MY life to a TEE!

Last year I was in a hurry for a Hand Gimbal for my iPhone and instead of researching I jumped on the
DJI Osmo Mobile 3.

Literally less than 24hrs later guess what was released.....
DJI Osmo Mobile 4

That's MY life to a TEE!

Last year I was in a hurry for a Hand Gimbal for my iPhone and instead of researching I jumped on the
DJI Osmo Mobile 3.

DJI Osmo Mobile 4
I feel your pain. I bought a $3000 MacBook Pro last year (I know $3k for a computer is ridiculous but I always wanted a MacBook; 40th birthday present to myself, and it was a tax write off). Literally one day after my return window Apple released a new version. I’m usually good at timing these things but they unexpectedly released the new 16” MBP less than 6 months after the prior new release. I’d be more upset but my Apple stock has made up for it.

No complaints really, as I love my computer but still. Never ending battle.

That's MY life to a TEE!

DJI Osmo Mobile 3.

DJI Osmo Mobile 4
I want to get an Osmo. But I’m having trouble justifying it (I’ve been looking at the various products in the line). Is it worth it?

I want to get an Osmo. But I’m having trouble justifying it (I’ve been looking at the various products in the line). Is it worth it?
Mine is the one to hold my iPhone and for what we do etc it's VERY worth it. I like it a lot and honestly it paid for itself the very first time we used it so that's a WIN in my books.

The pocket is great and highly recommended. And after the 20th they might have some great deals on v1 for Black Friday etc. Unless there is some outstanding feature in a v2, then I'm actually pretty happy keeping what I have!

Reactions: hiflyer201
I feel your pain. I bought a $3000 MacBook Pro last year (I know $3k for a computer is ridiculous but I always wanted a MacBook; 40th birthday present to myself, and it was a tax write off). Literally one day after my return window Apple released a new version. I’m usually good at timing these things but they unexpectedly released the new 16” MBP less than 6 months after the prior new release. I’d be more upset but my Apple stock has made up for it.

Nevertheless it is an awesome machine, I have the same. For me it’s not worth to upgrade to 16’’.

Nevertheless it is an awesome machine, I have the same. For me it’s not worth to upgrade to 16’’.
Yeah, they kept the same processor, so no actual upgrade aside from an arguably better keyboard and a .5 inch larger screen. Mine is super fast with Premiere Pro and Resolve (I have an Adobe subscription but have been mostly using Resolve recently).

Reactions: gppms
Personally not sure why anyone would buy a pocket. I really think the first one was a pain to use. I would hope this one would be that much larger if it is that. Spend the money on the new Ronin at least your $1k can make you some real money not looking like a goof on jobs.

I think it will be a new Osmo Pocket 2.

I too have been caught in the upgrade cycle. Bought an Osmo Mobile 2 in June 2019 at a discounted price, then about a month later DJI released the new Osmo Mobile 3 at the SAME price I paid for my discounted Mobile 2!

Last week I bought a Mavic Mini combo (haven't got it yet) on Prime Day for the price of the Mini only - a great deal. With all the rumours of the New Mini 2 coming I'm wondering if the same thing will happen to me that happened with the Osmo Mobile 2.

Chris

Yeah, they kept the same processor, so no actual upgrade aside from an arguably better keyboard and a .5 inch larger screen. Mine is super fast with Premiere Pro and Resolve (I have an Adobe subscription but have been mostly using Resolve recently).

Totally agree.

Reactions: GB1Yorkshire1

Technology is one of those things that once you decide on what you want, then you simply must just go for it.... buyers remorse or not, technology is moving so quickly that it is inevitable that the day you buy is the day it’s outdated!
Don’t get in the technology trap of specification, use the product and enjoy the existing system without looking over your shoulder.

Technology is one of those things that once you decide on what you want, then you simply must just go for it.... buyers remorse or not, technology is moving so quickly that it is inevitable that the day you buy is the day it’s outdated!
Don’t get in the technology trap of specification, use the product and enjoy the existing system without looking over your shoulder.

Absolutely right.

Reactions: GB1Yorkshire1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom