DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I WONDER??

360 Guy

Reactions
Reading most all of the questions, and woes on "Mavic Pilots" I'm wondering if the Tech's at DJI read the same material as I do?
Also wondering if after the read they say to themselves..............what a dummy for doing --------- whatever??
Or, saying to themselves--------- if only he would do this ????? it would fix his/Her's problem.

I'm just wondering???

Reading most all of the questions, and woes on "Mavic Pilots" I'm wondering if the Tech's at DJI read the same material as I do?
Also wondering if after the read they say to themselves..............what a dummy for doing --------- whatever??
Or, saying to themselves--------- if only he would do this ????? it would fix his/Her's problem.

I'm just wondering???

Not really because there are way too many other important things to worry about; mostly stuff we may not even be aware of. Going into this you have to be aware that not a lot of people will get it right away....not having lived with it for months and months and years.

Reactions: WShade
I agree , you can read the manual from top to bottom but there is a learning curve that has to take place .

# 1 You have to learn what its going to take to enjoy your drone. Ipad, phone , RC,
# 2 to fly your drone within the rules of the FAA an where you can fly.
# 3 most likely the most profound an that is to not abandon your flight to the Sensors flying it for you. Add a little more speed to your drone and your in the learning curve .
# 4 New pilots are afraid of the wind and weather so that determines when and if they can fly , leaving many with very few flights and the ability to get comfortable with there drone.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain / Snow / Wind

One thing I enjoy about the hobby is that there is always something new to learn!
I have been at this drone thing for quite some time now with flying, building, racing,etc... I consider myself a novice still [with a bit more drone smarts then I had last year]-- I'll get there.
As for DJI They probably do not read this forum . they should IMO

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1