DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Ice Hockey, Skating and more on a frozen lake

WOW, does that bring back memories! That's exactly what me and my buddies did growing up as kids in Michigan in the 1950's and 1960's...shovel the snow off the ice in a rectangle, mound some snow at each end in a "U" form for a "goal" and let the hockey commence. Of course, being in Michigan it was Red Wings all the way! Gordie Howe was our hero. Nice job. Thanks for taking me down memory lane.

Reactions: blackomega
where is the lake located? Nice shots, I like such cold regions [emoji6] thanks for sharing!
cheers Paul

Thanks for watching. The lake is called Lakelse Lake close to Terrace BC Canada

WOW, does that bring back memories! That's exactly what me and my buddies did growing up as kids in Michigan in the 1950's and 1960's...shovel the snow off the ice in a rectangle, mound some snow at each end in a "U" form for a "goal" and let the hockey commence. Of course, being in Michigan it was Red Wings all the way! Gordie Howe was our hero. Nice job. Thanks for taking me down memory lane.

GO Mr. Hockey GO. Thanks for watching.
I have never myself seen so many people playing hockey on a lake before. Was a fun video to make

Very nice video, looks like fun!!

Go BLACKHAWKS!![emoji16]

Thanks for watching

GO Canucks GO!!!!!

I got to watch the Blackhawks play in Vancouver this time last year. Before covid. One of the best games I ever got to watch.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu