DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Ice Water Training

Thanks for watching and commenting. I am also a member and we work hard to be ready for a call out at any time.

Watching your video gave me new respect for those who train to save lives when people and/or equipment fall through the ice.

Reactions: Micky52
Nice vid.

There is always some kind of rescue going on each year on the Great Lakes.

Had an opportunity to watch the local Search and Rescue team train in the ice water.
Very nice. We just did ice rescue training about two weeks ago at my department. Where was this?

Watching your video gave me new respect for those who train to save lives when people and/or equipment fall through the ice.
Thanks for the kind comment. If you go to my channel, last week we pulled 2 ATV out of a near by lake with a helicopter.

Interesting vid!

Thanks for watching and commenting

You realize after watching this , just how much practice is really needed to save lives in a panic situation where seconds count. I think these types of video should be viewed by the Rescue team so they can see themselves in an outside perspective. Lots to learn from video like these for these type of events.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain / Snow

I appreciate the comment. We train very hard under the limited circumstances with covid. Thanks for the comment

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Thanks to everyone who watched. Its much appreciated

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803