DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Iceland 20k pop town - Dusk till Dawn

IcedieG

Reactions
I am compiling a bunch of raw footage and making clips from Iceland, I use this opportunity to learn Davinci Resolve as I am a Premier Pro user but no longer support them.
Apologies for the choppy footage I will improve in future videos.

A little background, this is a small town near the airport about 20k pop approx. 2 footages taken 2 weeks apart this month.

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
I am compiling a bunch of raw footage and making clips from Iceland, I use this opportunity to learn Davinci Resolve as I am a Premier Pro user but no longer support them.
Apologies for the choppy footage I will improve in future videos.

A little background, this is a small town near the airport about 20k pop approx. 2 footages taken 2 weeks apart this month.

Sorry, but the footage is nothing but a series of yaws, and gimbal wiggles and spurts, plus the foreground is very dark. You should try to make it smoother, edit out the yaws and wiggles before making it into a film.

• Haha
Reactions: IcedieG and CvCow
There are some good shots in there, such as the one around 2mins 40mins. However I do agree with previous comments that you do need to do a bit more work on your filming and editing.

Your idea of filming at dusk/dawn is certainly correct, but I think you may have been impacted by the cloud on this particular day which made some of your footage too dark.

Reactions: IcedieG
There are some good shots in there, such as the one around 2mins 40mins. However I do agree with previous comments that you do need to do a bit more work on your filming and editing.

Your idea of filming at dusk/dawn is certainly correct, but I think you may have been impacted by the cloud on this particular day which made some of your footage too dark.
All good, this is just practice =) but thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
Reactions: TerryToast
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13