DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Iceland - The land of Fire & Ice from above

DKAerial

Reactions
Hi everyone,

I just returned from the breathtaking Iceland, which I explored with my Mavic 2 Pro.
Truly an amazing country with so much to see.

Shot on Mavic 2 Pro and edited in Premiere Pro.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks!
DK

Wow! Simply spectacular! How many locations did this video include? The lava shots (even though becoming more prevalent now with drone cinematographers) we’re awesome! Great editing, flying, & soundtrack! I’ve subscribed on YouTube. Cheers ?????

Reactions: DKAerial
Hi everyone,

I just returned from the breathtaking Iceland, which I explored with my Mavic 2 Pro.

Thanks!
DK

Epic! But then how would you avoid shooting something epic in Iceland?

very nice!

Wow! Simply spectacular! How many locations did this video include? The lava shots (even though becoming more prevalent now with drone cinematographers) we’re awesome! Great editing, flying, & soundtrack! I’ve subscribed on YouTube. Cheers ?????
Thanks so much! :)
It was probably around 15 spots, but I have a lot more footage. Honestly I wish I had more time in this amazing country.
Definitely worth to visit!

Hi everyone,

Thanks!
DK
Simply stunning! i could watch this dozens of times and never grow bored of the sights. thanks for sharing!

Hi everyone,

Thanks!
DK
Let me be the umpteenth one to congratulate you on a spectacular film! Having been to Iceland and worked very hard on my video, I congratulate you on excellent footage, excellent flying, wonderful editing, and an amazing choice of music. Iceland is an awesome place to visit, especially with a drone, and with a lenient drone policy. So many countries now are extremely uptight about drone flying. I went on a Photo Tours of Iceland trip about a year ago in May and visited many of the same locations. Six days was not enough to even scratch the surface.

I'd like to share my video, but not to steal your thunder on this thread so will be sending it by private conversation.

Dale
Miami

Last edited:
What can I say that hasn't been said. Right from the start when you revealed the Title out of the waves right on through to the end - I echo everyone else. It was a pleasure to watch. Didn't seem like nearly 5 mins had gone by.

Did you get some good video of the volcanic vent itself? Can't get enough of that.
Great music, great editing, great video.......................

Let me be the umpteenth one to congratulate you on a spectacular film! Having been to Iceland and worked very hard on my video, I congratulate you on excellent footage, excellent flying, wonderful editing, and an amazing choice of music. Iceland is an awesome place to visit, especially with a drone, and with a lenient drone policy. So many countries now are extremely uptight about drone flying. I went on a Photo Tours of Iceland trip about a year ago in May and visited many of the same locations. Six days was not enough to even scratch the surface.

I'd like to share my video, but not to steal your thunder on this thread so will be sending it by private conversation.

Dale
Miami
Thanks so much, I will check it out.
We are all here to learn from each other to improve ourselves, especially Iceland it can be hard to get good footage depending on the conditions. So its also alway a bit of luck.

Did you get some good video of the volcanic vent itself? Can't get enough of that.
Great music, great editing, great video.......................
No unfortunately not, the volcano has grown in size and it requires a lot of height. Especially since there are helicopter tours above it, it is very dangerous to fly close (of course people are doing it).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3