DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Icon question

Martysticks

Reactions
First, I use an IPad 128g for a display.

On the bottom of the screen there is an icon that looks like a person next to an arrow. It is just to the right of the vertical speed. It shows N/A.

All other indicators (gps, obstacle avoidance, etc.) seem normal.

What is this for and should it display something other than N/A?

Maybe for second controller ??

if you take off and go up slowly you will see it start to give you distance from home point it only works when the downwards sensors are above a certain point from the ground

Finally got a chance to go back up today; Dorian caused too much wind :)

Anyway, when I checked that ICON again it starts off with VPS and does register a number, then switches over to that little guy and the arrow. It seems like it registers distance for a short time but once you get a little further away it goes to N/A. I know I've seen videos where that ICON was reading hundreds of feet; not sure why mine stops after a short distance.

Reactions: old man mavic
Finally got a chance to go back up today; Dorian caused too much wind :)

Anyway, when I checked that ICON again it starts off with VPS and does register a number, then switches over to that little guy and the arrow. It seems like it registers distance for a short time but once you get a little further away it goes to N/A. I know I've seen videos where that ICON was reading hundreds of feet; not sure why mine stops after a short distance.
i think the way i described it probably sounded wrong it gives a reading when it is within sensor distance of the ground and then stops when it goes higher it has to do with the home point i believe

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada