DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ideal time length for video

tck444

Reactions
I am trying a new editing style with a slightly different opening screen and closing credits. The idea is to create a better viewing experience while still adding some (tactful) self-promotion. Also, trying to keep the video about 3 minutes in length.

The photos seen here are simply screen captures taken from the drone video.

All comments are welcome.

I enjoyed it. I think I drove through Red Rock 30 yrs ago on my way from the Grand Canyon to Phoenix. Your video brings me back to the good old days that Tonto, Geronimo, and all the other cowboy/indian TV shows were so popular. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing. Very nice video, easy viewing, I enjoyed it. With regard to your title “ideal length,” don’t quote me as an authority on this, but your 3 minutes was “ideal” for me. Keep up the good work and happy flying!

I am trying a new editing style with a slightly different opening screen and closing credits. The idea is to create a better viewing experience while still adding some (tactful) self-promotion. Also, trying to keep the video about 3 minutes in length.

The photos seen here are simply screen captures taken from the drone video.

All comments are welcome.

Your video is boring. Sorry for being blunt . You should buy the book “How to Shoot Video that Doesn’t Suck” author is Steve Stockman. I read it cover to cover and frequently re-read parts of it.

The colouring of the footage was great. I’m no expert, but what about a still image followed by video footage of same shot (or other way around)?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S