DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

If I am 16, am I allowed on the forms?

Kywon McCain

⭐Smooth Operator⭐
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Im mostly a shy guy. This is literally the first time I engage in socialization because the purchase of my Mavic pro, gives me a reason to do so. In this case, here. I'm asking this question because I am nervous of what you guys think of me.

*Ps I would ask this question In a off topic but I can't find the thing to do it*

I have no social skills in person, I have to be behind a screen to be comfortable. I like it here because so many of the older members are so welcoming, I would say as long as you have an actual reason to be here and not just to troll it will take little time to be part of the community.

Im mostly a shy guy. This is literally the first time I engage in socialization because the purchase of my Mavic pro, gives me a reason to do so. In this case, here. I'm asking this question because I am nervous of what you guys think of me.

*Ps I would ask this question In a off topic but I can't find the thing to do it*
You have to be at least 13 years old to join, so you're ok there. Just follow the forum rules and you should be fine.
I moved your thread to the Off Topic forum. ;)

Heck ya, welcome to the Forum. ?

As mentioned above, follow the community guidelines.

I remember reading posts from a twelve year old that purchased his drone by saving money and he ran his own YouTube channel. :)

I'm 16 too and the people here are nice. They don't bite... unless you step out of line which it is reasonable enough to stay inside of the line. lol

I have no social skills in person, I have to be behind a screen to be comfortable. I like it here because so many of the older members are so welcoming, I would say as long as you have an actual reason to be here and not just to troll it will take little time to be part of the community.
Just the older members... lol

Whoops, old and young, specifically someone a year younger than me who I have interesting conversations with... Hmmmmmm. Wonder who that is.
I know right, I really wonder who that is...

Welcome aboard from the wild west coast of Vancouver Island ?
So many knowledgeable and friendly people here.
Put your fears at rest, you'll be fine, have a super day my friend ?

Reactions: MA2 317
What’s up Doc…. Sorry couldn’t help myself. Welcome to the forum. There are some incredibly knowledgeable pilots here that bring their experience to the group to help us figure things out. The only advice I have for you this early on, is be aware of your surroundings, start safe, fly safe, land safe, oh yeah… have fun😄 Peace little bro.

It appears your joined in the Summer of 2019? So were you 14 then? Why are you asking if you are allowed on the Forum at 16? You have been posting for 2 years? Curious.

DOC ASMR we had a thread this year asking people to share where their forum name came from. I am curious, if you want to share, where does DOC ASMR come from?

It appears your joined in the Summer of 2019? So were you 14 then? Why are you asking if you are allowed on the Forum at 16? You have been posting for 2 years? Curious.
Yes. I was 14 is 2019.

DOC ASMR we had a thread this year asking people to share where their forum name came from. I am curious, if you want to share, where does DOC ASMR come froom

DOC ASMR we had a thread this year asking people to share where their forum name came from. I am curious, if you want to share, where does DOC ASMR come from?
I once did ASMR on my YouTube channel

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair