DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

If you are running FLY 1.1.9 (Android) what does it show as the App version in CsvView?

• Thread starter Deleted member 103366
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 103366

I used an APK to install 1.1.9 and in the "about" section of the App and in the "App" section of the phone's settings it shows as 1.1.9 but in CsvView it registers as 0.0.0.

Also I am getting two copies of the DAT file, size and date stamps are the same EXCEPT one copy has a 2 digit year, the other copy a 4 digit year. I may have seen this with other Android versions but I would need to do test flights to check.

I used an APK to install 1.1.9 and in the "about" section of the App and in the "App" section of the phone's settings it shows as 1.1.9 but in CsvView it registers as 0.0.0.

Also I am getting two copies of the DAT file, size and date stamps are the same EXCEPT one copy has a 2 digit year, the other copy a 4 digit year. I may have seen this with other Android versions but I would need to do test flights to check.
They haven't made a CS version of the app..only the smart controller. You could try to load the Smart controller version firmware that way, but I wouldn't. I see people all the time trying to take the Android version of Go 4 and such on SC and CS but all report errors on some functions. As both the CS and SC have a proprietary Android 7 on them and their versions of Apps are always different than Android proper on Apps listed by DJI.

Current version of firmware is .0820 on SC and fly app is: 1.1.6

I backloaded 1.1.9 from 1.2.1 and it registers 1.1.9 in the app but it registers 1.0.0 in Airdata.

They haven't made a CS version of the app..only the smart controller. You could try to load the Smart controller version firmware that way, but I wouldn't. I see people all the time trying to take the Android version of Go 4 and such on SC and CS but all report errors on some functions. As both the CS and SC have a proprietary Android 7 on them and their versions of Apps are always different than Android proper on Apps listed by DJI.

Current version of firmware is .0820 on SC and fly app is: 1.1.6
He's talking about CsvView (comma separated value view for spreadsheets) not Crystalsky.

If someone else hadn't already pointed out the misunderstanding, I was going to ask what has CS got to do with it?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3