DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

If you could get the phantom 4 and mavic at the same price which one will you get ??

edey94

Reactions
Hey guy this may have been ask before but I'm able to get both drone for the same price and really cheap! Like £200 less than retail price

However before I had the phantom 4 and I love it, is really good and videos and pictures were great for my photography account till I had to sell it to get the mavic, but now it seems like many people is having problem with it like crashing after a software update or getting a lot of jello effects videos and also apparently not having same quality of video as the phantom 4 but is not as portable as the mavic pro and that's a massive plus

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I have one of each and like them both. I would have to agree with you on the portability of the Mavic.

As far if you get them both for a less price, I would do it. That way if one goes down for repair you always have the other one. Plus, a friend, neighbor or family member might want to learn to fly also. Good way to show what both do and help them learn about them first.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

In my case it's a no-brainer. The Mavic is currently the only drone I can pack in to remote locations and get quality video and still have room in my pack for all my hiking/climbing gear. There's nothing that even comes close.

I have one of each and like them both. I would have to agree with you on the portability of the Mavic.

As far if you get them both for a less price, I would do it. That way if one goes down for repair you always have the other one. Plus, a friend, neighbor or family member might want to learn to fly also. Good way to show what both do and help them learn about them first.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above
+1 on that. I'll be keeping my P3A for flying dangerously and a spare for the Mavic if I dump it, which just seems to come naturally to me :) If you can get both, if it's a P4P then buy both. The lesser P4's are selling for $800 now, so the Mavic would beat that out for me.

i already have a P3p. It is more than I need as a backup. So my answer is a cheater since I already have a backup and an idea on the difference between the P3p and P4. Which is probably not that much in video performance. Now the stability and flight characteristics are much better but I already have that in the Mavic

That's an easy one for me. The Mavic. I had originally decided to get a P4 when the price went down to $999, I started saving up and getting gift cards for my birthday, had $800 and then I saw they were releasing the Mavic. Decided to wait for that and I haven't looked back. Now if it was a P4 Pro+ for the same price, I'd be all over that. My guess is the Mavic Pro 2 (and the Mavic 2 Pro+) will have improved optics and 360 degree obstacle avoidance like the P4 Pro does.

put the p4p's camera and avoidance sensors on the mavic and there's no reason for the p4p to exsist.

That's the draw for the P4p. Larger sensor better camera.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt