DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

If you didn't Spend your money on Drones/Acc's. What would you Spend it on?

A Mark 7 Revolution (Reloading press)

Reactions: BigAl07
no..no, it was a pun
No not a pun..What's that thing that spells the same backwards as forwards?

I just bought an Osmo pocket. Well, I had to, if I don't buy gadgets my wife spends all our money.

Reactions: Rnl
no..no, it was a pun
No not a pun..What's that thing that spells the same backwards as forwards?

palindrome ?

If I weren't funding my aircraft I would be funding my guns & ammo more and I'd buy some reloading equipment... I'm still going to but I would buy it faster LOL.

Reactions: MavicFT1P and Keule
Ok, so a lot of cashed up, possible disposable income types who own drones.
Not making any Assesment, but by owning at least a Mavic Pro, and be able to pay the
bills, means your getting by.

So, yeh if not waiting for the Release Of Mavic 3 or a Cool Accesory for your Drone, where would
that Cashflow go?

Edit: who edited my OP? Can you at least say (Women and drugs dont count).
drugs r bad thats why i omitted them. Ad
A shoe box:cool:
*ominous music*

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    755.7 KB · Views: 17
palindrome ?

If I weren't funding my aircraft I would be funding my guns & ammo more and I'd buy some reloading equipment... I'm still going to but I would buy it faster LOL.
Thx BigAL, id given up on my MP bit
The Palindrome of horses would be...
yeh i think i'll let it go anyway

Oh the wheels, no they are off a different year/model I need to get them powder coated white to match the colour scheme for a _K_ model

I’d complete the work on my Taurus SHO... It’s about 600 WHP NOW (over dbl factory) with a 1.7 sec 0 to 60, and I’d go to 700+.

That NC30 is sweeeet. The best V4 I've owned was this '86 500 with '85 wheels and Yosh Exhaust. Now, I'm down to an '07 VFR800. To keep this drone related, here's a shot taken with my Mavic.

Attachments

• Yosh.jpg
    Yosh.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Dji_0048.jpg
    Dji_0048.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: MavicFT1P and pross
Oh the wheels, no they are off a different year/model I need to get them powder coated white to match the colour scheme for a _K_ model

I wasn't trying to be negative by the way. Just interested as it might be an obscure model Color scheme.
Some guys who track them put a 180 on the back.

I dreamt of this bike, and all the 89-90 250 blue smokes.
Great time to be alive :)

Any camera guys? My G.A.S. was for lenses and other camera related stuff. Mostly for landscape / astro photography.
Happy that flying my mavic has taken over now.. relatively cheap compared to photography. :) And I can still take photos from it!

Ok, so a lot of cashed up, possible disposable income types who own drones.
Not making any Assesment, but by owning at least a Mavic Pro, and be able to pay the
bills, means your getting by.

So, yeh if not waiting for the Release Of Mavic 3 or a Cool Accesory for your Drone, where would
that Cashflow go? (Girls dont count ;) )
Probably more RC airplanes. And right now cheap RC aircraft. Tires for my Sportsmobile van just set me back 1800 bucks. I like flying 3D fixed wing stuff and would love a turbine powered jet some day. I used to be worried about loosing my MP until one friend crashed his 12,000+ dollar jet. Ouch. He just said "oh well". JTs crash.jpg

I was lucky to get a shot of his jet going down and it made his day. I'd probably cry.

Reactions: xjjon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada