DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

If you have a Mavic Pro 2, is it worth getting a Mavic Air 2?

If you have a Mavic Pro 2, is it worth getting a Mavic Air 2?

• Yes

Votes: 22 12.3%
  • No

Votes: 128 71.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 29 16.2%

• Total voters
Maybe. I have a mini and mp2 but I will buy the air2 for the ease of portability and for the fact that I can have an extra “grunt drone” with a 4K camera. Mini is fun to fly and worth the price for an additional option but when it comes to professional quality results, the 4K/6k hyper-lapse makes it a very good option.

Maybe. I have a mini and mp2 but I will buy the air2 for the ease of portability and for the fact that I can have an extra “grunt drone” with a 4K camera. Mini is fun to fly and worth the price for an additional option but when it comes to professional quality results, the 4K/6k hyper-lapse makes it a very good option.
Lol Not sure what you mean by professional quality but if you mean something you would make a real movie with no cinematographer would use any of that.

if you mean something you could make a real estate video with then OK but guess what the mini would be just as good for a real estate video which has no particular quality requirements.

hahaha. That’s cute, though I respect real estate photographers and cinematographers. In construction inspections 90 percent of the superintendents on highway jobs are criminals. Photos from 400’ are not really detected and they don't lie, while the data holds water in court.

Seems with a ma2 you wouldn’t have to fly up as high to not be detected. I can mind my business as a surveyor and not ever tell the superintendent that I have a drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardomavic