DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

If you like lighthouses, this one's for you. Cape Hatteras

Where did you launch from? I am probably going down that way in the fall and I would love to fly across from the old lighthouse location to the new one. Buxton is not in the NPS perimeter although it would be BVLOS. Over on Flowers Ridge Rd is probably the closest point you can get to the park and be outside, but the trees are so high there you can't even see the lighthouse from the ground.

Where did you launch from? I am probably going down that way in the fall and I would love to fly across from the old lighthouse location to the new one. Buxton is not in the NPS perimeter although it would be BVLOS. Over on Flowers Ridge Rd is probably the closest point you can get to the park and be outside, but the trees are so high there you can't even see the lighthouse from the ground.

I launched from the 3 floor balcony (so trees weren't an issue) of the place we rented on Buxton Pointe Ct - just outside of the National Seashore.

I launched from the 3 floor balcony (so trees weren't an issue) of the place we rented on Buxton Pointe Ct - just outside of the National Seashore.

Very Cool. I probably won't be staying in Buxton when I go as we usually stay up around Nags Head and then go down to Hatteras for the day, but I am sure I can find somewhere.

Very nice!

Can you give details of settings used and post production.

It's auto settings. Just cut best footage in IMovie with my iPhone and accelerate some part of some video. I did also the POI !

2333212058cd949cca659abd7e739309.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cht6688