DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

If you need parts or other support

Durghan

Reactions
I would just like to take a moment to promote a company who has impressed me greatly so far. I was in need of a part and after contacting over a dozen sources including DJI directly, these guys gave me the best service and support out of anyone. Within one hour of sending them an e-mail they phoned me directly to clarify my need. They didn't have the part I needed in stock but asked I place an order anyway. The part is not listed on their site for purchase so if you need something, contact them and ask. I placed my order, and a few days got the notice that it had shipped. It showed up yesterday and was exactly what I needed. All I needed was one small elastic used to support the camera gimbal. Another dealer was only able to sell me the individual elastic for $10 plus shipping. Never got around to finalizing that so I have no idea what shipping would have cost. From these guys I got the entire support platform with four of these elastics for $15 CAD plus $15 shipping.

So, check out www.candrone.com based out of Burnaby, British Colombia, Canada.

I would just like to take a moment to promote a company who has impressed me greatly so far. I was in need of a part and after contacting over a dozen sources including DJI directly, these guys gave me the best service and support out of anyone. Within one hour of sending them an e-mail they phoned me directly to clarify my need. They didn't have the part I needed in stock but asked I place an order anyway. The part is not listed on their site for purchase so if you need something, contact them and ask. I placed my order, and a few days got the notice that it had shipped. It showed up yesterday and was exactly what I needed. All I needed was one small elastic used to support the camera gimbal. Another dealer was only able to sell me the individual elastic for $10 plus shipping. Never got around to finalizing that so I have no idea what shipping would have cost. From these guys I got the entire support platform with four of these elastics for $15 CAD plus $15 shipping.

So, check out www.candrone.com based out of Burnaby, British Colombia, Canada.
Thanks for the source. We also have our supplier on this forum. @Thunder-drones sells parts to the Mavic as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northwolf88