DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A good experience...

epp

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Just had to share a good experience with DJI with my Mavic 2 Pro.
I purchased the device, with the RC, in 2019 and I've flown close to 100 missions since that time.
Realizing that it's been almost five years since the original purchase, I thought it would be good to get an inspection by DJI. Interestingly, they don't technically offer an "inspection" program (I think there might be liability for DJI referring to their service as an "inspection"), so I filled out the service request with possible problems.
Shipped the device on March 28, and today, April 2, both the Mavic 2 Pro and the RC are on the way back after pretty significant repairs. I learned that a Quick Release Propellor CW, and an IMU module needed replacement on the Mavic. On the Smart Controller, an antenna was broken, and replaced.
Total cost: $152.50, including all shipping, parts and repair. Most impressive, I anticipate having everything returned by the end of this week (April 5).
It's refreshing that a company still supports its products, and that they are able to provide good customer service in a timely manner.

Awesome, that is good to know. I have an idle Mavic 2 Zoom that could use a less than $200 checkup repair job, too. Thanks for the tip!

Just had to share a good experience with DJI with my Mavic 2 Pro.
I purchased the device, with the RC, in 2019 and I've flown close to 100 missions since that time.
Realizing that it's been almost five years since the original purchase, I thought it would be good to get an inspection by DJI. Interestingly, they don't technically offer an "inspection" program (I think there might be liability for DJI referring to their service as an "inspection"), so I filled out the service request with possible problems.
Shipped the device on March 28, and today, April 2, both the Mavic 2 Pro and the RC are on the way back after pretty significant repairs. I learned that a Quick Release Propellor CW, and an IMU module needed replacement on the Mavic. On the Smart Controller, an antenna was broken, and replaced.
Total cost: $152.50, including all shipping, parts and repair. Most impressive, I anticipate having everything returned by the end of this week (April 5).
It's refreshing that a company still supports its products, and that they are able to provide good customer service in a timely manner.
Lucky you. It took them 3.5 months to send me a new one after ups lost it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J