DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

i'm Back.

Welcome back, It is a love hate relationship right now we have.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your M3 in the Rain . >Land on the Water. ,
I hit some features just to see feature coming soon just to keep my rage going lol

Well i am back to being a Mavic 3 Beta tester just like the rest of you now.
i will be picking up the Mavic 3 in the morning. after reading about all the upgrades on the Firm Ware now.
It will be interesting .
welcome back

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I am pleased to see that most of the issues were addressed in the firmware update, but will wait to see the price of the new flymore package with the RC Pro before pulling the trigger on my purchase.

I’ve had my M3 Cine for just over a month. Made 14 flights covering 60 miles in a little under 4 hours total. While I was initially satisfied with the drone, I’ve become more and more happy with it as I learn how it operates and have installed all updates (drone, battery, controller and app). My other two drones are an Air 2 and a Mini 2.

On a recent trip I found I flew the M3C and the Mini 2 frequently without using the Air 2 very much. I suspect that pattern will continue - the M3C will become my workhorse, the Mini 2 will be used when I hike and bike (small size packs easy) or the flight is risky (tight canyons, etc), and the Air 2 will become a reserve drone to the M3C.

I hope your experience with the M3 are similar!

Howard

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos