Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

IMO, the most maddening thing about this hobby is all the little pieces and parts..

Brockrock

Reaction score
Between my P4 original, M2P, RE Goggles, and Osmo Pocket, I have countless bits and pieces associated with these devices. There are ND filters, assorted adapters, cables, more cables, corrective lenses, miscellaneous accessories, tiny little tools...and the list could go on.

I try to keep everything nicely organized within individual ziplock bags, but often, my outings involve the use of pretty much all that I have in this quiver, and I do so with the purpose of trying to relax..

Reactions: Cmick1972

Kilrah

Reaction score
The only thing I have is ND filters, and I only use them if I have a particular goal for the footage I'm shooting and this requires using them. When "flying to relax" I don't bother with any accessories.

Amarand

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I've noticed there are, indeed, a ton of cables. I bought an organizer from Home Depot that has large, customizable rectangular spaces for storing things - and the overall organizer is waterproof. So I've started to put everything small in that. I also have one of the small Craftsman tool benches with the workbench top, so I store a lot of my cleaning items (Q-Tips, Windex, shop towels) in and on that. Keeps the wife happy because the mess is contained. :)

Reactions: Brockrock

gfieldsr

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Site
digitalphotocreations.co
I have a separate box I have labeled "accessories". The main components for each aircraft (ND filters, cables etc) are stored in the case for each. I rarely find myself going into the accessory box, but carry it to each job in case something is needed :)

Lowell Crabb

Reaction score
I am new to the hobby and already have gone from 1 little case to hold my MP and 3 batteries and charger plus cables to another larger case with the Crystal sky + more batteries + another charger + more cables. Now I'm still feeling cramped. Lucky it's so much fun.
;):)

All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob001