DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Impressed with Mavic's antenna

respibob

Reactions
I have just had my Mavic Pro for a few days and today when flying (my second battery in the same place) I noticed a red icon indicating weak signal strength. When I landed the second time I, like an idiot, had forgotten to extend the antenna. So for the whole 2 flights they were in the locked position. Though I had the red indicator I always had pretty good signal and was at one point 2200 feet away. Just saying that is pretty good for having them flat.

I've been over 3 miles out with the antennas out lol. It does have pretty good range. Out in rural areas, I run out of battery before before distance becomes a problem.

Reactions: Huge Bama Fan
Occusync is the best, ain't it? Now the new Phantom have it too.. light years ahead of LightBridge.

Occusync is the best, ain't it? Now the new Phantom have it too.. light years ahead of LightBridge.
I read somewhere that lightbridge 2.0 is even better that occusyn. It is built-in on the inspire 2 for professional live video transmission. I am not sure if it's have the range of occusyn. But I prefer occusyn because the inspire is too big, heavy and very expensive to carry around. I am very impressed as well with occusyn. I sent my Mavic far far away the last time and didn't lose any bar. The transmission is so strong that it's almost unbelievable. Very different than the crappy WiFi based drones.

Reactions: bonzo

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S