DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Impressions from Adelboden in Switzerland

I gave it a "Like" which is inadequate for this work. Everyone before me has used all the words to describe this beauty. Excellent Videography and great flying.

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
I gave it a "Like" which is inadequate for this work. Everyone before me has used all the words to describe this beauty. Excellent Videography and great flying.
Good enough for me! Thank you very much ;)

In a way, it is very easy to film beautiful footage in Switzerland because it so incredibly photogenic. However, that doesn't take away from the fact that you manage to capture and to edit it beautifully. As a Dutchie who's been on holidays in Switzerland a lot, I really miss spending time in the Alps, and your movies help me daydream about future trips there. Excellent work Maik!

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
In a way, it is very easy to film beautiful footage in Switzerland because it so incredibly photogenic. However, that doesn't take away from the fact that you manage to capture and to edit it beautifully. As a Dutchie who's been on holidays in Switzerland a lot, I really miss spending time in the Alps, and your movies help me daydream about future trips there. Excellent work Maik!
Wow, thanks a lot for the nice words ;) Glad i can help ;)

Reactions: JoostGT3
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato