DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Impressive dam with 2 curvatures in Switzerland

CamoGreg

Reactions
Hello guys,

Last Saturday was the opening of the Hongrin’s road.

So as it was open, we decided with my friends to go to the lake and fly above the dam !

I really enjoyed flying there even if I had my first crash.... I was flying backward and I hit some trees.... I had to use Find my drone and was able to find it ! Except the props, no issue ! Lucky !!

This dam is really beautiful as you will see !

Thanks for watching !

Cheers

Greg

In my opinion the greatest thing about these drones is the ability to get views of places that would otherwise be impossible. Great job!

Hi Greg, nice footage and editing. We have to do some excursions together sometime.

Nice video. I would love to visit Switzerland again. Was this in Geneva?

Switzerland is beautiful ! You need to come !

No it was not in Geneva but close to Leysin !

I’ve been to Switzerland several times. Last time was in 2012. I’ve visited Geneva, Berne, Lausanne and Zurich and Basel. Very beautiful.

I’m in Geneva ! Happy you appreciated our country !

I have still a lot of place to « drone » !!

I walked along that dam about 5 years ago, did not have a drone then just my DSLR. It looks impressive from the ground but from the air it looks even better. Great video.

I walked along that dam about 5 years ago, did not have a drone then just my DSLR. It looks impressive from the ground but from the air it looks even better. Great video.

Thanks dude ! Cool that you know the place !

Hello guys,

So as it was open, we decided with my friends to go to the lake and fly above the dam !

I really enjoyed flying there even if I had my first crash.... I was flying backward and I hit some trees.... I had to use Find my drone and was able to find it ! Except the props, no issue ! Lucky !!

Thanks for watching !

Cheers

Greg

Nice job

Awesome! Well done - - was wondering about the mild vibration as well. I have nothing like what you have done, so this is just a question not a criticism. Do you see what we see or is it possibly a YouTube thing? Maybe fps uploaded to YouTube or during processing?

Again, awesome footage and editing!

Hello guys,

Thanks for watching !

Cheers

Greg

Nicely done

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman