DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IMU redundancy switch?

Dji support said they can’t do anything without a screenshot. Interesting

I usually see this message when powering mine off, I don’t pay too much attention to it, my mavicpro thinks it’s entered a NFZ when I’m powering it off so again I ignore it. They’re Just silly erroneous messages.

booted up and got this warning. Never seen that before. Wasn’t asked for any calibration and all sensors, gpd were solid. Turned off and turned on and didn’t come back. Ideas?
I had this happen after 40 flights on my air. Sent it back the replacement did the same after a few flights, on my third replacement and not even 4 flights into it I have another IMU redundancy switch, switching to back up IMU. Extremely frustrated

I had seen gps redundancy but that’s all I have seen . Guess the air has lots of different internals compared to a pro

oh no, my replacement zoom is giving me the same errors that my original zoom did before it dropped out of the sky, "Navigation System Redundancy Switch" & "Switching to backup IMU" only difference is its not in the air, simply warming up, still don't trust the zoom like the phantom.never had this problem before, not sure what to do.havent been able to enjoy this bird yet

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexxorellana