DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IMU

Lol, I guess that would help. I am flying the Mavic 2 pro with smart controller.
Hi. I am a new mavic 2 pro owner and i am having a simular issue. Every time I start the app it tells me to calibrate the IMU. But after going through the procedure available on YouTube and from DJI it consistently seems to complete but when you restart the aircraft and reconnect the app always shows the need to calibrate the IMU again. Attached are the screen shots.
The first show the app after it connects.dji1.jpg
Then it switches to this after you click calibrate IMU dji2.jpg
Then it displays this image before calibrating dji3.jpg
And this one after is has successfully completed and reconnected dji4.jpg

I have deleted and reinstalled the app. The drone has the latest firmware which was done when I first connected to DJI.

Just wondering if other are having this issue too? And how to fix it.

The drone seems to fly fine. Camera and everything else seems to function correctly.

Thanks
rb066u

I don't think a re-calibration will fix that (Data Error on accelerometer 1).

1588255366964.png

Connect the aircraft to your computer, launch DJI Assistant 2 (the old version with debug enabled), go into the IMU Calibration menu on the left, and see if the readings of the accelerometers in both IMUs while rotating and moving the aircraft every way. See if the values on accelerometer on IMU1 change as you move and rotate the aircraft; if they don't, you may have a damaged accelerometer, or one that is stuck.

before-tap-png.88949

Search this forum for information on where to download and how to install and use the old version of Assistant 2 that allows enabling debugging.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imMike507