DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Enterprise Advance “ IMU Error “

bilawalrz

Reactions
How is everyone?
I have a Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced. I changed its motherboard because it crashed in a recent accident. After the motherboard replacement, everything was normal except for an issue with the right forward vision sensor showing an error. Then someone suggested I change its GPS card because the connector was damaged. After doing that, I encountered an IMU error, and it says "sensor bias too large." I've tried multiple times to calibrate it, but it hasn't worked. The sensor status shows "GPS not available" and "IMU & Accelerometer Not calibrated." Can someone help me with this issue?

Reactions: Cafguy
I encountered an IMU error, and it says "sensor bias too large."
Where are you performing these calibrations? You should try somewhere else first "Sensor bias to large" is usually caused by Magnetism. Stay away from concrete! (floors, roofs, sidewalks and such contain metallic aggregates and of course RE-BAR-go outside if possible.

How is everyone?
I have a Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced. I changed its motherboard because it crashed in a recent accident. After the motherboard replacement, everything was normal except for an issue with the right forward vision sensor showing an error. Then someone suggested I change its GPS card because the connector was damaged. After doing that, I encountered an IMU error, and it says "sensor bias too large." I've tried multiple times to calibrate it, but it hasn't worked. The sensor status shows "GPS not available" and "IMU & Accelerometer Not calibrated." Can someone help me with this issue?
Due to the way software is written, the error messages can equally indicate it cannot communicate with the IMU/GPS board and ‘bias too large’ can be a symptom that the processor trying to communicate with IMU is seeing an unexpected condition such as no connection or invalid data.

From memory there are two IMU’s on the Mavic 2 range and the other IMU should be indicating normal.

How is everyone?
Hi.
can you tell me where did you buy the motherboard for the Mavic 2 enterprise advanced, I need one, thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne