DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

In Depth Review written by DJI Staff (includes some additional info on goggles)

stealle

Reactions
While I'm anxiously waiting for my Mavic to arrive, I'm constantly trying to find more info on the mavic and the dji goggles. I stumbled across this review written by Romeo Durscher the Director of Education at DJI. I found it to be the most comprehensive review I've found so far. It included several videos throughout the review demonstrating various features of the drone.

The part of the review that sparked my interest most was the brief mention of the goggles toward the end of the review which says, "You can direct Mavic Pro through the sky while wearing the goggles – looking down will tilt the camera down, while looking left or right will change the direction of flight."

The review can be found here: MavicPro - Mark and Romeo's Aerial Adventures ...

Thank's for sharing, @stealle. We hadn't yet seen Romeo's review. Lots of very helpful information to the average future Mavic owner. Romeo doing great work as usual.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Litchi can do that already with the P3 and P4, yaw and gimbal?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Litchi can do that already with the P3 and P4, yaw and gimbal?

I think you are correct, but not wireless using Ocusync, in full high definition, virtually no lag, and a range of 4.3 miles. Granted... the Litchi solution is much cheaper, but I guess you get what you pay for.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000