DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

In Massachusetts and New to MAVIC AIR

drkapil

Reactions
I got a mavic air last week but never got time to set it up and fly because I was afraid if I can fly in the area I live. I downloaded b4u app and Airmap and it shows list of place under advisories. My question is if I fly drone do I have to call every phone number listed under the advisories in the AIRMAP app. If this is true then this seems to me a lot of pain for flying drone for mere 10 or 15 min. I thought B4U and AIRMAP apps are made to make life easy but not sure how to use the app to inform all these advisories or FAA that I am flying for fun.

Please help.
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: drkapil
I got a mavic air last week but never get a time to setup because I was afraid if I can fly in the area I live. I downloaded b4u app and Airmap and it shows advisories. My question is if I fly drone do I have to call every phone number listed in the advisories. This is lot of pain for mere 10 or 15 min of flying for fun. I thought b4u app is made to make life easy but not sure how to use the app to inform all these advisories or FAA that I am flying for fun.

Please help.
Thanks
what part of ma? Im in ma as well

Reactions: drkapil
Same

Where and what advisories?

When you use AIRMAP to see fly areas it shows some advisories. Under that a list of places where contact is required before flying drone. I saw 6 places under advisories. Not sure how to contact them before flying drone for fun .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura