DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

*INCREDIBLE* documentary style review of Mini 3 Pro, unlike all the others. Detailed camera info.

Sorry, I fell asleep. How did the movie end? :rolleyes:
Me too. No idea how it ended. I guess I missed the good part where he stopped sharing his feelings and actually measured performance.

This one was playing when I woke up:

It measures and compares Air 2s vs Mini 3 motor thrust, photo sensor resolution, etc and mounts the 2 drones on a dolly under a bigger drone to directly compare the two cameras simultaneously. I don't have a lot of use for reviews of expensive drones received for free that are all feelings and conclude (yet again) that its the greatest drone ever.

OTOH, Pilot Institute showing the Mini 3 has a 2.7 thrust to weight ratio is pretty awesome. Adding that the photo and video is virtually a tie and I don't see why I would ever pick the Air 2s.

Me too. No idea how it ended. I guess I missed the good part where he stopped sharing his feelings and actually measured performance.
I thought I had accidently pulled up a rerun from the Lifetime Channel.

• Haha
Reactions: RetiredInFL
I thought I had accidently pulled up a rerun from the Lifetime Channel.

More like PBS. Sorry, just couldn't take it no matter how good the "info" may have been. You'd think he was selling a $1,000,000 home rather than demonstrating a $900 drone. "Droning" was my description of the video :) but the professionalism and production quality of the drama of what little I watched was a 10+. Reminded me of watching all those British PBS series that my wife constantly watches. They need some blood and gore! Maybe if the cats got tangled up in the props ........ :)

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
My cat most assuredly has a higher IQ than the entire cumulative IQ of the population of a third world country known as ā€œFloridaā€.
LOL! Fortunately we migrated from the NYC area and aren't natives. :D

My cat most assuredly has a higher IQ than the entire cumulative IQ of the population of a third world country known as ā€œFloridaā€.
Obviously written by your genius cat.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet