DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Indian Summer...Final Version

I have worked pretty hard on understanding photography/editing and clearly you have too, now all I have to do is get good at putting it into practice, LOL!
I did get a darn cool sunset time lapse with wave clouds undulating over the front range, our close in mountains, last night. . .

My pleasure buddy! The best always listen and identify good advice, criticism when given, I think that is a trait you and I share . . .

I have worked pretty hard on understanding photography/editing and clearly you have too, now all I have to do is get good at putting it into practice, LOL!
I did get a darn cool sunset time lapse with wave clouds undulating over the front range, our close in mountains, last night. . .

My pleasure buddy! The best always listen and identify good advice, criticism when given, I think that is a trait you and I share . . .
learnin by doing is the best way to improve the skills, I do it since exactly 54 years...What an old geezer ??
you show us the sunset?

cheers and thanks, Paul

Hi all,
finally I finished the editig of the final version! The first one was too long (almost 9 minutes) the second one was ok but not really. After many constructive comments and good tips from some of our members -many thanks to all!-
I have decided to edit a better version!
I hope you like it :)
Enjoy the watching!
cheers Paul

Das ist Wundervoll. Loved the feel of this.

Great variety of scenes and shots. One of the most creative mixes of aerials, telephoto and closeups, well-edited. You’ve got a good feel for filmmaking. Keep it up.
There’s nothing wrong with a long video edit. Editing is a reductive process. Start long and cut shorter versions along the way. Unfortunately, You’ll often get complaints from folks here about long videos, but I often watch those 1-4 hour aerial videos of epic landscapes on YouTube and rarely tire of them. I recommend you cut long edits for your own viewing pleasure and a 1 min. highlight reel for the impatient MavicPilots crowd that can’t spare the 5 minutes from their busy lives.

Great variety of scenes and shots. One of the most creative mixes of aerials, telephoto and closeups, well-edited. You’ve got a good feel for filmmaking. Keep it up.
There’s nothing wrong with a long video edit. Editing is a reductive process. Start long and cut shorter versions along the way. Unfortunately, You’ll often get complaints from folks here about long videos, but I often watch those 1-4 hour aerial videos of epic landscapes on YouTube and rarely tire of them. I recommend you cut long edits for your own viewing pleasure and a 1 min. highlight reel for the impatient MavicPilots crowd that can’t spare the 5 minutes from their busy lives.
Hi macfalwty,
hey that´s a really very nice comment, thank you very much ?? My fillmaking feeling is 54 years old and I started with the hobby using a normal8 camera ? I also like professional made long aerial videos!
I think that if a video is well made one can also watch longer ones, as up to 5-6 minutes, the problems seem to be -as you say- that there are many impatient people...stressful times maybe is the reason ?
cheers Paul and thanks again!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez