DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

INDIANAPOLIS? Looking for people who own Mavics near me!

Mr G

Reactions
Looking for people who own Mavics near me! I live in Indianapolis, and would enjoy meeting others who also have Mavics near me. Perhaps we could learn together? Thanks!

Reactions: Nabejames
Wabash County, IN here. Howdy fellow Hoosiers. Maybe when the weather fairs up we can meet up and do some flying!

Looking for people who own Mavics near me! I live in Indianapolis, and would enjoy meeting others who also have Mavics near me. Perhaps we could learn together? Thanks!
I own a mavic in Rockville IN. Part 107 sUAS Pilot

French Lick/West Baden Indiana. Plenty of beautiful stuff down here to video and photograph!

Live on the south side of Indy, work downtown. I’d like to catch up with someone who might be able to help me figure out some issues with video transmission, and to make sense of some Litchi features!

I’m a new drone pilot as of Black Friday!

I see 5 folks in this thread who are in or around Marion County alone, can we work out a group meet-up?

In Lawrence, IN.. been flying around the east side but honestly am getting board with it.. I love flying but all the terrain is flat.. need some bluffs, mountains, hills, lakes.. something different!!! Please help break the monotony!!

Reactions: Jonnyweb75
How about White River Pkwy one evening, Holliday Park or American Legion mall?

Indianapolis/Marion County checking in. I’d be down for something in the area. Just got a Mavic Pro and itching for places to fly it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+