DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Inside Car Flight - Air 2 still amazing

Interesting vid and thanks for experimenting. Question, presume no LOS so how do you navigate out and back? See your map bottom left of screen but it didn’t seem to show the drone nor where it was. I use my map and of course my eyes to see where it is. Only time I’ve had my drone (Spark) but have a MA2 too near a car it went ballistic thankfully before it took off!

You Dont even realize how bad it is outside until, I open the door of the car at 12:20 on the video and than you see the conditions and why flying from the car is so addicting.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Thanks for sharing your videos, I have flown little from inside a car and I found that is much easier to see the phone or tablet screen, not having to deal with the sunlight.

There are a lot of Benefits and its easy to become addicted to flying from the car.

Not having to worry about the Sun - Strangers - Pets - Wind - Provides a much stronger Focus on your Drone and the Controller , which i think is fantastic and is a game changer.

Tip: Recommend when possible to get your signal and GPS going first than set inside the Car , this can speed up the process and secure a stronger signal.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman