DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Inside NÜRBURGRING

Jatekman

Reactions
Dear all, here is a video about the famous race track Nürburgring in Germany where on public days everyone can drive with the own car.
The track has 74 curves and a length of 22 km, Sir Jackie Stewart - former race driver - said.."It's a green hell"
Most people come to see the show but some come for racing.

Lean back and enjoy!

Ciao Rob

Dear all, here is a video about the famous race track Nürburgring in Germany where on public days everyone can drive with the own car.
The track has 74 curves and a length of 22 km, Sir Jackie Stewart - former race driver - said.."It's a green hell"
Most people come to see the show but some come for racing.

Lean back and enjoy!

Ciao Rob

Does part of one the main roads still go thru the track. Think I drove thru part of it when I was stationed in Germany in the late 80's / early '90's. And yes, my memory has faded! Hoped to be back in Deutschland last year on a Rhine / Danube Cruise - but Covid kicked that to next year. Can't wait to see all the changes over the last 30 years. Was stationed in a little town called Hahn - over off the Mosel River.

Reactions: Jatekman
Thank you all very much for the interesting feedbacks!

In the area is flying allowed as shown in app, the overflight is not allowed by the Nürburgring owner, I took the shots in the vid in early spring, the track was closed and under construction so it was no problem to fly a little bit, there was no one around.

The track is sometimes crossed by the road but always with a bridge so it doesn't disturbs the track.

Ciao Rob

Reactions: Barbara
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter