DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waiting for Racing

Jatekman

Reactions
Dear all, here a vid about my favorite racing track- the most dangerous and well known Nürburgring.
Known also as "The green hell" it's a 21 km racetrack in the heart of Eifel/Germany with many curves and it's always going up and down.
Enjoy, feedback and critics welcome.

Ciao Rob

Beautiful track - you will be glad to get some cars on that track and chase em around - would love to do a collaborative video with ya on that track but I am slightly living way too far from Germany - here are a few Motocross Races I have filmed in the past year:

Great video @Jatekman, excellent work filming, and in splicing the bits together (whatever that is called) !! That place is on my bucket list, along with Spa and Hockenheim Ring.

I do have a question - is it safe to assume that they are stricter about drone flights at Nurburgring when there are cars on track??

Reactions: Jatekman
Yeah thanx, the Nürburgring is a legend and every Sunday a magnet for car enthusiasts- actually I am thinking about to drive tomorrow.
Drones are forbidden and of course I would not fly when cars are on track.
The vid was made in early spring and the track was closed, there were construction works.
Here a vid about a typical day at the Nürburgring.

Ciao Rob

Dear all, here a vid about my favorite racing track- the most dangerous and well known Nürburgring.
Known also as "The green hell" it's a 21 km racetrack in the heart of Eifel/Germany with many curves and it's always going up and down.
Enjoy, feedback and critics welcome.

Ciao Rob

Great job, I was waiting for racing action though. Can't wait for your next vid!

Reactions: Jatekman
Yeah, thanx- if you are waiting for race action then check this out.
Note, this isn't a real race we drive safe and with responsibility.

Ciao Rob

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky