DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Instagram presence

Calhoun Ranger

Reactions
I am building a fledgling drone-based business in northwest Georgia and I want to use any social media that can help with that. I have attempted to use Instagram, but it is not optimized for videos!!!

I would like to know how best to leverage Instagram. For one thing, there is no apparent way to go from my laptop to post things on IG; it is a major pain to move any video from my laptop to my phone, where the IG app resides. Secondly, what are the best parameters for videos to post there? What is the best resolution? What are the size limits and video length limits?

Any help would be appreciated on what tools to use.

Thanks!

P.S. I did do a search first and couldn't find answers to these questions.

I am building a fledgling drone-based business in northwest Georgia and I want to use any social media that can help with that. I have attempted to use Instagram, but it is not optimized for videos!!!

I would like to know how best to leverage Instagram. For one thing, there is no apparent way to go from my laptop to post things on IG; it is a major pain to move any video from my laptop to my phone, where the IG app resides. Secondly, what are the best parameters for videos to post there? What is the best resolution? What are the size limits and video length limits?

Any help would be appreciated on what tools to use.

Thanks!

P.S. I did do a search first and couldn't find answers to these questions.

Maybe you can find this useful (Instagram Video Specs):

Mga Pagtingin sa Video: Video sa Instagram | Facebook Ads Guide

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent