DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Installed GO4

Oyibo VFX

Reactions
I just installed the new GO update. Seems no problem for my iPhone but it crashed a couple of times on my iPad 3 mini. I restarted the iPad (scary MickeySoft option) twice and seems now to work. Never experienced that before.
Will do some mild flying until I'm more confident again

Last edited:
I also just installed the new DJI GO 4 app update for iOS. The only thing I had to do with the app was to enter my DJI account password and log in, didn't ask me to verify any info, I guess it's automatically done once logged. Anyway, I'm away until tomorrow and didn't take the mavic with me so I'll see what happens when I connect and update the firmware, I would expect there to be no issues.

Reactions: tmartin62
Same here, just the password.
I flew one battery including a Hangar 360 Pano and it seems very stable. Just had to check my camera settings. All back to manual and the ND16 (ISO 200 and shutter speed 1/50. Looks really good

Hangar360 does not use the Go app as it only uses the firmware so you would not expect any change after installing the new version of DJI Go.

I leave GO4 open so I have the record in AirData. Hangar 360 does, unlike Autopilot, not automatically upload the telemetry to AirData

Hangar360 does not use the Go app as it only uses the firmware so you would not expect any change after installing the new version of DJI Go.
Like most members here, we know very well how "it" works. Be careful with being smart

Reactions: Yattarna1
Updated to the new DJI GO 4 app for android . Flew one battery and all seems normal except that I lost the Zooming IN and OUT function (D5 Button ) . Reinstalled DJI GO 4 but still the same .
I was not on 4K resolution .

Updated to the new DJI GO 4 app for android . Flew one battery and all seems normal except that I lost the Zooming IN and OUT function (D5 Button ) . Reinstalled DJI GO 4 but still the same .
I was not on 4K resolution .

Now that you mention it, i also lost my zoom function. Not a train smash, but would like to know why it is not working.

Now that you mention it, i also lost my zoom function. Not a train smash, but would like to know why it is not working.
Clinton thanks .
Same here , I seldom use them and good to know I am not the only one.

Iv updated my dji gi 4 app but is hasnt asked me to login tho i just go into the app but never asked me to login is this ok

Might be a Android thing, i have the Huawei P9 lite. Must say my phone with the app always worked flawless, except for the zoom now on the new app version.
Same here Android using a Huawei P9 lite and also worked flawless.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scott911