DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Insurance UK - experiences?

NAZty

Reactions
Looking at insuring my Mavic Mini and came across Coverdrone and Eversure. Both look good - main difference being Coverdrone cover 'fly away; whereas Eversure don't.

Does anyone have a policy with either of these and can comment? As with most insurance products you don't know how good they are until you need to make a claim so hoping someone on here has some experience of this. Would hate to take out a policy with a company who will do anything they can not to pay out if the need ever arose.

I also explored the home insurance route but couldn't find anyone who provide cover for a drone. I know about DJI Care Refresh but would rather pay the extra £15 or so and have complete cover ie loss/theft

have you ever known any insurance company,who just pays out no questions asked ,its all in the small print for me its more important to have third party cover so i dont get hit with a big bill if my drones fall from the sky ,of course if you intend to fly commercially then you will need both sorts to be able to keep yourself safe

Reactions: NAZty

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada