DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Insurance ?

I don't know if it's available in your area but check Flock Cover. It's a "pay as you fly" insurance that can be worth it if you don't fly a lot.

If you own your home and have a homeowners policy, the liability portion of that policy may cover you for hobby activities. Contact your insurance agent for clarification of your liability coverage. Liability will not cover damage to your drone, but could cover you in the event that you cause damage to other peoples property or persons.

Reactions: Robzilla
I recently checked with my American Family agent and was surprised to find I was covered by my homeowners insurance...

If you have Part 107 take a look at droneinsurnce.com for both liability and physical damage coverage. They have packages covering most equipment and flight requirements.

AMA

If you have Part 107 take a look at droneinsurnce.com for both liability and physical damage coverage. They have packages covering most equipment and flight requirements.

That is ridicules pricing, like so many of the insurance companies offering drone insurance. It seems that they are all just jumping on a drone popularity craze and charging these absurd prices. You would think with all the drone pilots that pricing would be a bit more competitive.

Reactions: Jam0ne
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev