DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Interesting clouds over Hendersonville, TN last night

rickmurray1989

Reactions
I went out to my garage last night to take care of a couple of things when I decided to look up at the sky. I had assumed that it would be dark and rainy, as it had been most of the day. Much to my surprise, a multi-layered set of clouds and low lying fog transformed what I had expected to be a dull sky into an enchanting view that resembled a scene from a sci-fi movie... As always, I am amazed at what my Mini 3 Pro can do in challenging light. This image was a 9 frame panorama captured in RAW, and post-processed in Lightroom and Photoshop.PANO0001-Pano-Edit-2.jpg

I went out to my garage last night to take care of a couple of things when I decided to look up at the sky. I had assumed that it would be dark and rainy, as it had been most of the day. Much to my surprise, a multi-layered set of clouds and low lying fog transformed what I had expected to be a dull sky into an enchanting view that resembled a scene from a sci-fi movie... As always, I am amazed at what my Mini 3 Pro can do in challenging light. This image was a 9 frame panorama captured in RAW, and post-processed in Lightroom and Photoshop.View attachment 172245
Note: the blue tarps and broken fence lines are the result of the Dec. 9 tornado which caused a lot of damage in my city.

Now were talking my Languange , nothing in the world like interesting and angry clouds, beautiful picture.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water.

Awesome!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB