DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Interesting Story About DJI Drones

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i posted that i used the copy from timestamp url option....it worked for a few minutes because i tested it with preview in the forum and i tested it to see if it started at the appropriate time after i posted it and it worked.... now somehow it has reset.....odd.... goto time stamp 28:07

I posted this on facebook as well and it reset on facebook as well.... now it just starts at the beginning everywhere.... very odd.

I went to the time indicated and spent - (maybe) a minute before I turned it off. Nothing to see here but a guy that is a contender for world's worst (or best depending on your perspective) - conspiracy theorist. That said; if you want a good laugh, and have the time - get some popcorn and a big gulp of your favorite beverage and have at it.

PS. my M2P has set for over six months on at least one or two occasions and the motherboard has not "fried" itself.

Popcorn-eating-Emoji-Scared.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Bob in Savannah
I went to the time indicated and spent - (maybe) a minute before I turned it off. Nothing to see here but a guy that is a contender for world's worst (or best depending on your perspective) - conspiracy theorist. That said; if you want a good laugh, and have the time - get some popcorn and a big gulp of your favorite beverage and have at it.

PS. my M2P has set for over six months on at least one or two occasions and the motherboard has not "fried" itself.

View attachment 162062
Its a 100% Bullsh*t post.

Reactions: AZDave
Boy I'm sure glad you posted this. I sure don't want to buy another motherboard! What a nut.

A single data point does not indicate a trend.

He seems like he has "issues", but even people with issues can get a defective unit.

This guy is a nutjob conspiracy theorist. NO DJI ever fried itself on purpose. He didn't have a Part 107 either...put my entire saving up on that. I had an AIr1 that sat for almost 2 years and it started and flew fine when I sold it.

Found a pic of this guy and his family.

Attachments

• 1680095178359.jpeg
    1680095178359.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: skycam509 and Starz
46 minutes of this guy droning on? 'scuse the pun. ...zzz.

It's all nonsense. I'll save you the time of dealing with this guy. #incredibleBore #sameoldconspiracy
Thanks! I was going to ask if someone would précis this to avoid me watching it.

It is interesting reading all these comments.... There sure seems to be a lot ignorant people on here which sadly makes their opinions and or responses completely useless. Personally i am not really interested in if you have actually had a motherboard fry from non use ...I am more interested in why a DJI Tech would say such a thing. I should of been more precise in my original post and that is my bad.

In order to get to that point i guess you would have to believe David in the first place instead of simply out right considering him a conspiracy theorist nutjob without having the first clue who or what he is or what he has done to prove otherwise. Without going into full description i will simply say that he had entire career in investigation with multiple law enforcement type agencies and has since written and published multiple books describing his investigations since retirement.

Personally, i beleieve that the tech did say that to him. He prolly did leave a battery in the drone or something though... I would be interested to see if he did have a part 107 myself... nevertheless, i do not need the governments help to hold my hand to cross the road. I could give two ***** about their needs, desires, or purposes. As a former Marine i do however believe in being part of a team and the success that will provide. So its hard for me to care if he had a part 107. I believe given his background he would of been responsible one way or the other.

Personally, i also believe the tech could of been a idiot or he might of been serious and factual given certain circumstances....i.e. if a battery was left in the drone. I doubt this will ever be an issue for me but its always nice to have all the facts for future troubleshooting purposes. i can only imagine somebody picking up a drone at an auction trying to troubleshoot it.

In order to get to that point i guess you would have to believe David in the first place instead of simply out right considering him a conspiracy theorist nutjob without having the first clue who or what he is or what he has done to prove otherwise. Without going into full description i will simply say that he had entire career in investigation with multiple law enforcement type agencies and has since written and published multiple books describing his investigations since retirement.
It doesn't matter what his background was, one person reporting that he was told by DJI that a motherboard had the ability to fry itself does not indicate a trend or common practice by DJI support.

I don't think his story sounds plausible. It doesn't take long before he goes off on DJI being "Chinese garbage". It comes across more as clickbait than anything else.

In order to get to that point i guess you would have to believe David in the first place instead of simply out right considering him a conspiracy theorist nutjob without having the first clue who or what he is or what he has done to prove otherwise.troubleshoot it.
Uh huh ... He investigates Bigfoot and UFOs abducting people in national parks, and quotes Daily Caller and Rebel News as his sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat