DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Internal battery not charge

Josema

Reactions
Hi.

Testing the supposedly hot swap of the battery for CS 5.5 today, I have verified that it always turns off when the external battery is removed, and the internal does not keep the CS in suspension.

The status of the internal battery is unknown. Any ideas?

Thanks!IMG_20171008_051003.jpg

Last edited:
Try as follows, fully reset the CrystalSky and make sure it’s on the latest firmware.

To factory reset by going into Settings, Backup & Reset, Factory Data Reset then clicking Reset Device.

2: When it reboots reconnect CrystalSky to your wifi network (you will need to put the password in again) then go into Setting, then Update and click Check For Updates, t

connect a fully charged main battery then put it into standby for 12 hours, not shut down but just in standby. Then fully reboot and see how it is.

If this does not work then it may be a bad internal battery or charge circuit.

Reactions: Josema
Try as follows, fully reset the CrystalSky and make sure it’s on the latest firmware.

To factory reset by going into Settings, Backup & Reset, Factory Data Reset then clicking Reset Device.

2: When it reboots reconnect CrystalSky to your wifi network (you will need to put the password in again) then go into Setting, then Update and click Check For Updates, t

connect a fully charged main battery then put it into standby for 12 hours, not shut down but just in standby. Then fully reboot and see how it is.

If this does not work then it may be a bad internal battery or charge circuit.

Thank you so much Mad_Angler1. I have followed the steps and I have it now at standby during the 12 hours. I'm not very optimistic :(

Thanks again.

Lol I didn't even know it had an internal battery until I saw this ....

I wounder what else I don't know about it ...

Hi.

Testing the supposedly hot swap of the battery for CS 5.5 today, I have verified that it always turns off when the external battery is removed, and the internal does not keep the CS in suspension.

The status of the internal battery is unknown. Any ideas?

Thanks!View attachment 22897
So how should this work ??? Should the screen stay on when you remove the battery and then run from the internal battery until you plug another battery in ??

So how should this work ??? Should the screen stay on when you remove the battery and then run from the internal battery until you plug another battery in ??

Not working, I could not prove it. From what I read, when you remove the battery, the screen goes off but the CrystalSky continues operate with the internal battery until you insert a charged external battery, then the screen will turn on again.

Reactions: Anthony
Not working, I could not prove it. From what I read, when you remove the battery, the screen goes off but the CrystalSky continues operate with the internal battery until you insert a charged external battery, then the screen will turn on again.

Ok thanks ... that's what mine seems to do so it looks to be working ok. I will try it out once my mount arrives as I have not flown with it yet. :(

I tried the Mad_Angler1 solution but it did not work. I have to send it back to DJI :(

Thanks for everything.

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goadreams