DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Internal storage on M2P quality is poor

Karen Gates

Reactions
Hi, all--

Having an issue with the internal storage pics' quality. They do not have the same quality as when I shoot to the micro-SD card. Do I need to adjust some settings or is it just the way it is?

Also, about a month ago I was shooting in a park. The image on the screen from the camera on the drone is blurry. I thought it was just my eyes the 1st time it happened but when I got home and merged the AEB photos, they were all out of focus. (The pictures taken the same day after I landed and changed the battery were all ok.) Yesterday, I took off and noticed the image was fuzzy as soon as I took off. I landed right away, turned the drone off, and reconnected. When I took off again the images were fine. Any ideas what is happening initially? Is something wrong with my camera?

Mavic 2 has internal storage? How much? (in minutes)

Just get a SD card and be sure to get this one or better

Thanks for your input. I am having 2 separate issues...I do have an SD card but when it gets full, the pics go to internal storage and the quality is poor. The 2nd issue is the camera is out of focus--whether it's SD or internal--and I don't know why that's happening...the pic below was from internal storage.DJI_0158-HDR.jpg

lol are these real questions?

Mavic 2 has internal storage? How much? (in minutes)

Just get a SD card and be sure to get this one or better

Yes, 8GB. How many minutes of recording depends on the recording resolution. Not very long in 4K. It is useful when you already took off and found you forgot your SD card or something went wrong with it or it becomes full.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400