DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Into the Yonder - my best drone video yet? (Mavic 3 Pro)

Looks really nice! Would there be any chance that you could share a link to untouched footage of the 3x and 7x?

I am seriously considering the M3P but that is contingent upon what the 3x Dlog M and 7x footage look like in Davinci Resolve or maybe better stated what I can do with those files in DR. Even short 3 second clips would be great!

Looks really nice! Would there be any chance that you could share a link to untouched footage of the 3x and 7x?

I am seriously considering the M3P but that is contingent upon what the 3x Dlog M and 7x footage look like in Davinci Resolve or maybe better stated what I can do with those files in DR. Even short 3 second clips would be great!
Thank you!
I'm not really setup for sharing footage like that at the moment - uploading it takes a very long time on my slow connection (this video took several days to upload). However, this video I filmed last week is completely unedited:
Also, I'm planning to film several more videos testing the quality of the Mavic 3 Pro cameras in the coming weeks. I'm currently editing one comparing the original Mavic 3 to the Pro, with sample footage from all the cameras.

I actually just installed the Dlog M update for the Pro last night, and it's on the list of things I plan to cover in future videos, though I use Adobe Premiere Pro rather than DaVinci Resolve.

Thank you!
I'm not really setup for sharing footage like that at the moment - uploading it takes a very long time on my slow connection (this video took several days to upload). However, this video I filmed last week is completely unedited:
Also, I'm planning to film several more videos testing the quality of the Mavic 3 Pro cameras in the coming weeks. I'm currently editing one comparing the original Mavic 3 to the Pro, with sample footage from all the cameras.

I actually just installed the Dlog M update for the Pro last night, and it's on the list of things I plan to cover in future videos, though I use Adobe Premiere Pro rather than DaVinci Resolve.
Thanks anyway. Great to see the video but I film primarily with Black Magic b-raw and need to see how the two cut along side.

If I can spare some time and internet bandwidth, I'll shoot some short clips and share it here via WeTransfer.
Very cool if you can. I do get where you are coming from regarding slow uploads. A true pain.

Don’t think I have seen any of your footage before so can’t confirm if it the best ever but it looks lovely to me and I enjoyed it along with the music. Keep up the good work.

I filmed this video over the course of my first few weeks with the Mavic 3 Pro, and I think it might be the best aerial video I've ever filmed! The new 70mm camera on the Mavic 3 Pro has enabled me to greatly expand the potential for creative composition when filming with a drone.

I filmed this video over the course of my first few weeks with the Mavic 3 Pro, and I think it might be the best aerial video I've ever filmed! The new 70mm camera on the Mavic 3 Pro has enabled me to greatly expand the potential for creative composition when filming with a drone.
Loved the scenery. Where might I ask did you shoot this?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000