DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Introducing the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced!

Volatus Drones

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.empiredroneco.com
Introducing the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced! A highly versatile yet compact tool that packs a whole lot of performance upgrades. With high-resolution thermal and visual cameras, the M2EA supports up to 32× digital zoom and is capable of centimeter-level positioning accuracy with the RTK module.

Thanks to its advanced dual sensors featuring an HD 640 × 512 px thermal resolution camera and a 48MP visual camera with a 1/2" CMOS sensor, professionals will be able to make informed decisions by quickly identifying objects on site.

The Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced can capture HD images and 4K videos from a safe distance. Its high-resolution camera sensors support a 32x digital zoom and a 16x thermal zoom, allowing operators to focus on the details that count on aerial inspection missions.

Pricing to be announced soon, available to for pre-order soon, shipping Q1 2021.

DJI Mavic Enterprise Advanced Edit 2.jpgDJI Mavic Enterprise Advanced1.JPGDJI Mavic Enterprise Advanced4.JPG

That was disappointing, no FPV announcement......

Reactions: Gringorio
That was disappointing, no FPV announcement......
I guess it depends on what we are all waiting for, I'm interested in both a thermal drone and a new FPV quad... so I was not disappointed. I am quite sure the FPV model will be released will be fairly soon :)

A rep told me they predict about $6k USD
6k is more realistic - DJI is using their in-house developed Thermal sensor & doesn't have to pay a premium for a Flir sensor. Leveraging existing platform and technologies they already use in their higher end drones - so not a whole lot of new R&D - and they have economies of scale to keep their prices in the 6k range.

Reactions: Gringorio
Introducing the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced! A highly versatile yet compact tool that packs a whole lot of performance upgrades. With high-resolution thermal and visual cameras, the M2EA supports up to 32× digital zoom and is capable of centimeter-level positioning accuracy with the RTK module.

Thanks to its advanced dual sensors featuring an HD 640 × 512 px thermal resolution camera and a 48MP visual camera with a 1/2" CMOS sensor, professionals will be able to make informed decisions by quickly identifying objects on site.

The Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced can capture HD images and 4K videos from a safe distance. Its high-resolution camera sensors support a 32x digital zoom and a 16x thermal zoom, allowing operators to focus on the details that count on aerial inspection missions.

Pricing to be announced soon, available to for pre-order soon, shipping Q1 2021.

View attachment 119399View attachment 119400View attachment 119401
Some good stuff but my Mavic 2 Pro has a 1" sensor with the Hasselblad camera. So typically a better video quality. I'd rather have a 10x optical zoom than a 32x digital zoom. Digital zoom can be done in post but greatly reduces the quality of a picture.

Reactions: PanamaMike

View attachment 119401
In the 3rd photo or the one just above, what is the dome on top?

In the 3rd photo or the one just above, what is the dome on top?
I think you are referring to the removable RTK module.

I've posted on MP in the past about the poor location accuracy of my Mavic 2 Zoom because when running missions its location can fluctuate by 10 feet in any direction. I've been told I need to get an RTK drone and so I'm considering the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced which has RTK. But I'm getting conflicting messages from DJI dealers about what I will need in order to get the accuracy I want. One dealer says I'll need an NTRIP subscription while another says I don't. Also, when I research on the Internet, some places say I'll need an RTK base-station while others make no reference to it. Is there a place I can go to learn more about how to improve my accuracy?

View attachment 119399View attachment 119400View attachment 119401
OOOooooo this really looks to be the game changer for many folks. Any idea when they will be shipping ? can't wait !!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31